Sunday, January 16, 2011

Early "anniversary" presents

Rich and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary next weekend. We made some purchases yesterday and to validate them, we said they are our present to eachother! We have a home gym now:) Our presents were fitness equipment so we would be able to love eachother longer!! We came home with great deals:
We got this weight machine from VanDerJagt for a steal and went to Play it Again Sports for the weight discs. Buying them used, we saved 1/2 of buying new. On this adventure, we discovered that there is in fact a Togos in the Portland Area. It is the ONLY one in Portland and there are only two currently in Oregon, but one is opening in Medford. Rich was SO EXCITED!! He even called his co-worker to inform him of the find! I guess they talk about foods they miss from Cali. Togos and Caspers are the top two!

We then debated on getting cardio equipment..Me: I want it but we should be saving. Rich: yeah but if I look hot, you need to also. Me: true and I would use it more then not. Rich: plus I would use it too.....This actually went on all afternoon, until Rich decided we would go to Dicks and look around. We saw this and it had the stride I liked, it was reasonably priced, and Rich said it was sturdy enough! So we got it!!! Dicks also has a 50% off their clearanced merchandise, so Abra and I picked up sandals for a few bucks each!! Eventful, and now it is time for my work out!

4 comments:

  1. Go U! Glad u finally got to buy something for yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!

    There used to be 3 Togos...Clackmas, Tualatin and TV Hwy...or is it Farmington...wait until my dad hears one is going in in Medford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will need to do some research because the Genentech crowd is crazy for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! If you combine that with a diet like Weight Watchers, the pounds will just fall off. I think it's really sweet that you and Rich want to love each other longer. :)

    ReplyDelete